This blog is a place for me to reflect upon activities & readings, share resources and insights, and connect with other educators. The opinions expressed here are my own and may or may not represent those of my current employer.
- 5 Things We Have to Stop Pretending (in education) April 28, 2015
- How a District Performance Task Drove us to Deeper Questions about Learning February 24, 2015
- It’s My Pleasure – A Habit of Mind (and Heart) Brought to You by Chick Fil-A September 6, 2013
- My First Glance at the Common Core May 6, 2013
- Some Reflections on Digital Identity April 24, 2013
Creative Commons License
This work by Glenn Hervieux is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.